Update 1/7/2013 - Wall fan and ceiling fan was installed at the new temporary home with additional wiring done, sponsored by Mdm Florence and Mr. Apu.
One of the homes that we had visited in the past, Pusat Warga Emas in Klang, was razed by fire on Friday night. Dropped by today to see the condition and it looks pretty bad and luckily no one was hurt. I checked with the neighbours and was told most of them are moved to another home at Taman Sri Andalas, but no idea where is it.
Based on the condition of the home, most likely they left without taking anything with them. I will check out to see how we can help and keep everyone posted.